Our vision, along with all schools in the North East Learning Trust, is that every child experiences excellence every day.
Our values and learning ethos
Ambition and achievement:
- We provide high quality, personalised education for every child.
- We aim to ensure that every child leaves Sacriston Academy excited about learning and determined to succeed.
- We want to equip each child with confidence, resilience and the social skills necessary to become aspirational citizens of a changing world.
- We have high aspirations for achievement and future success
- We have a school which is a harmonious, calm and purposeful atmosphere to reach these goals.
To be a wonderful school where:
- Children’s experiences provide them with lifelong positive memories of education.
- Every member of our school family, to which we all belong, feels they have a part to play and that contributions by all are valued.
- The highest quality care, guidance and support is given to our children.
- Staff work closely together, sharing a commitment to providing the best possible academic and social outcomes for children in our care.
- We help children to develop into happy, responsible citizens, respecting our world and all in it.
- We actively listen to the voices of our parents, children and the community.
We go the extra mile:
- Supporting the academic and pastoral needs of our whole school family.
- Providing a rich and relevant curriculum designed to make learning irresistible to everyone.
- Ensuring that all children are confident and independent learners
- Developing aspirational citizens of a diverse and changing world who are able and willing to make a positive contribution to it.
- Striving to be the best that we can be!