Sacriston Academy uses Scopay, a secure online payment system that parents can use to pay for school dinners, trips and more. Click here to login.
How to sign up
If you haven't already got an account, please contact email@example.com.
Children who stay for lunch benefit from eating with others while relaxing with their friends. Having school lunches helps young people develop the confidence to make appropriate menu choices and tastes for different foods.
Free School Meals
If you are in receipt of any of the following your child could be entitled to £2.70 being credited to their dining account each day:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided a parent is not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal credit with an annual earnings threshold that does not exceed £7,400
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
How to apply
To see if your child is eligible, please complete a Free School Meal Entitlement Form (this is a secure way for the Academy to check your eligibility using your NI Number, surname and date of birth details).
You can pick up a form from Sacriston Academy or you can download a copy from below. Completed forms need to be returned to the Academy. Please note, a check can be conducted at any point during the school year so if your situation changes at any point, please get in touch and we will be able to assist you.
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact the Academy.